Nose is composed of
• Nasal Bone
• Upper lateral Cartilage
• Lower lateral Cartilage
• Dorsal Nasal Septum
In Females Aesthetic nose has
• Nasofrontal angle 120-130"
• Naso labial angle 95-105"
• Nasal width at ala : Nasal length is .7 : 1
• Ala is 1-2 mm behind Columella
• There is Supra Tip beak in Females
• Nose is 1/5th of Face width
• Nostrils are 2/3 rd of face
• Naso frontal angle is 115-120"
• Naso labial angle is 90-95"
• There is no supra tip Beak
• Nasal Length: tip projection is 1: .5
• Nostrils are little less than 2/3 rd of nose
• Bulbous nasal tip. Too fat and broad nasal tip is not considered Aesthetically appeasing
• Drooping nasal tip
• Retracted Columella
• Overhanging Ala or nose side walls
• Dorsal Nasal Hump
• Crooked Nose
• Too broad or wide Nasal base
• Alar Flare or wide nostrils
• Deviated Nasal Septum
• Nasal Polyp
• Hypertrophied Turbinates
• Narrowed or collapsed External Nasal Valves
• Narrowed or collapsed Internal Nasal Valves
• Open Technique
• Closed Technique
• Open method cosmetic corrections are under vision and precise
• Grafts can be placed in correct position
• Better assessment of nasal problem can be made
• Reduction Rhinoplasty for Dorsal hump, Overhanging nasal tip, Overhanding Columella
• Augmentation Rhinoplasty for Depressed nose, Increasing Nasal Length, strengthening ala etc
• Tip refinement for Bulbous tip and wide nasal tip
• Osteotomy to raise the height of nasal dorsum, narrowing the nasal base and correction of open roof deformity
• Hump Reduction for reducing excess hump on dorsum of nose
• Cephalic trim, Interdomal and interdomal stiches for narrowing the broad nasal tip
• Septoplasty for deviated Nasal septum
• Spreader graft for collapsed internal valves
We can use following material for Rhinoplasty.
1. Autologous grafts - Septal graft
2. Conchal graft
3. Rib graft
4. Pelvic graft
Autologous grafts are far better than silicone grafts and are always preferred in our Care Well medical Centre.
In Care Well Medical Centre we use latest technology in Rhinoplasty for best Cosmetic and Functional Results
• We believe more in Structural change e.g using Domal sutures , Lateral Crural Steal , etc. rather than cutting excess of Alar graft
• In Dorasl Hump reduction we separate Lateral Cartilage and Doral Septum for incremental and selective reduction of Dorsum
• We have best Professional Team to give you desired results
• We always prefer Autologous grafts over Silicone grafts
• We assure you best results at very economical packages
Rhinoplasty is done under General Anesthesia and it takes 2- 3 hours. The patient is discharged in 24 hours. There is a Nasal Packing and External Nasal Splint. The nasal pack is removed after 7 days and external splint is removed after 3 weeks. There is some edema after surgery and it settles down in 3- 6 months.
• Rhinoplasty can be done in any client above 18 years of Age
• Patient should stop all anticoagulants as Asprin, Warfarin, Clopidrogel, Vitamin E etc 3 days before surgery
• Patient should have realistic expectations . There are limits in which surgical improvements can be done
• Results take 3 – 6 months to become fully evident
• Avoid any Rigorous sports or contact sports activity one month after Rhinoplasty
Dorsal hump reduction, Tip elevation and Osteotomy done to reduce the nasal width.
Reduction Rhinoplasty, Cephalic trim and Conchal Graft done. Lateral and medial Osteotomy done to narrow the nose.
Dorsal Hump reduction , Tip refinement and lateral Osteotomy done.
Incremental Dorsal Hump Reduction and tip refinement done
Copyright © 2015, Care Well Medical Centre. All Rights Reserved
Powered by Anvita Tours2health Pvt Ltd.