Laparoscopic Surgery is a modern technique of surgery, which has become very popular all over the world. It is one of the highly specialized techniques used for abdominal surgery.
In this technique, the surgeon performs the operation far from their location through one or more small incisions or cuts in the belly. It is a very effective and useful technique in all the platforms of medicine. It helps the health care providers by acting as their eye inside the patients’ body.
Laparoscopy is done with the help of an instrument, called Laparoscope, to which a tiny camera and a micro light are attached. The instrument is inserted into belly through the tiny opening from the cuts. Then, with the help of the camera and light, the surgeon can see the inside structures in the monitor and operate accordingly.
Laparoscopy is also known as minimally invasive surgery or keyhole surgery. In India also, the minimally invasive surgery is very popular, mainly in Delhi-NCR. Laparoscopic surgery is used to perform a number of abdominal surgeries. The technique works wonderfully in the following operations:
• To take out the organs like, the gall bladder, the spleen, an appendix, ulcerative colitis, severe constipation, a Fallopian tube or an vary.
• To repair an abdominal hernia.
• To remove any cyst, tumor or an abnormal tissue growth.
• Can be used to close the Fallopian tube in women, which is known as tubal ligation.
There are a number benefits in doing laparoscopic surgery. Some of these are:
1. As the surgery is performed by giving just 4-5 tiny incisions, so the healing time is reduced. The risk of infection following surgery is also decreased.
2. The patient who undergoes Laparoscopic surgery, experiences less pain post-operative period, which require very mild painkillers.
3. Laparoscopic surgery is superior in terms of safety and efficacy as compared to the open surgery, because it enables the surgeon to perform the operation with higher precision, making it possible to visualize the minute details inside the body.
4. The procedure is less time consuming as compared to the traditional type of surgery.
5. As it is done under fewer anesthesias, it does not cause any major anesthesia related complications.
6. Laparoscopic surgery gives quicker recovery, making you able to return back to normal life in a very short time.
7. In this technique, the patient has no risk related to immobility like bed sore, pneumonia, blood clot or other.
In laparoscopic surgery, the patients get a quality of life with quick improvement. The technique is proven as a safe and effective procedure for the patients who have health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea and other.
Laparoscopic Surgery in Delhi, Care Well Medical Centre is very popular, because the doctors work here, are highly concerned for each and every problem of their patients and always ready to help the needy patients to provide their best service. To know more about it, you can call on +91-9818704499.
Copyright © 2015, Care Well Medical Centre. All Rights Reserved