In today’s world, everybody desires to have a soft, supple and flawless skin. One of the most wanted things to have such an admirable skin is a hairless body. Even though, shaving, waxing or tweezing can help you remove the hair, but these are very painful solution and can give you only a temporary solution.
Laser hair removal is the best option whoever wants to get rid of the unwanted body hair permanently. The most common sites, where the procedure is used are, face, upper lip area, legs, arm, underarm, etc.
It is one of the widely used techniques in the cosmetic industry, worldwide. Nowadays, it is highly demanded in India also, particularly in the northern cities. Laser hair removal in Delhi is very popular and cost effective.
Before undergoing the technique, the hair is trimmed and the device is adjusted according to the thickness, color and the area of the hair. It is important for you and your service provider to wear an eye protective glass to protect the eyes from the harmful beam of the laser.
Even though, the experts can use different types of devices available in the market for laser hair removal, but the technique they use is same. During the procedure, a laser energy or heat is delivered to the unwanted body hair. The energy goes deep into the root of the hair and destroys the hair follicles, making it unable to produce new hair.
After finishing the procedure, your expert may give you anti-inflammatory medication, ice pack or any cooling agent, if you feel any discomfort.
The laser hair removal technique has many benefits. Some of the major benefits are:
1. Speed: It is less time consuming as compared to the other techniques. It can act on many hair in a fraction of a second.
2. Safety: It is considered as one safest technique in cosmetic treatment, if it is done by an experienced and proficient expert. It does not cause damage to the surrounding areas of the hair follicles.
3. Painless: It is a less painful technique as compared to the other hair removal methods.
4. Long-lasting: It gives you a long-lasting, permanent result.
5. Efficacy: It is not only effective for removing hair from small areas like upper lips, but also from large body areas like legs and back.
To get the best result of laser hair removal, one should follow some precautions, such as;
• Talk to your doctor about the pros and cons of the procedure, before heading into it.
• Limit your tweezing, waxing or plucking for at least 5-6 months before the hair removal treatment.
• Avoid ultra-violet rays or excessive sun exposure before and after 6 months of the treatment.
Laser hair removal technique is a safe way to get rid of all those unwanted body hair permanently. So, if you are searching for a permanent solution, we suggest you to visit our hair removal clinic, Delhi or contact at +91-9818704499 to avail the best service.
Copyright © 2015, Care Well Medical Centre. All Rights Reserved